Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Work? What Work?

For those of you who read this blog now and then, you are probably aware (or at least suspect) that I work in an office all by my lonesome! That's the way, uhuh, uhuh, I like it uhuh, uhuh!

I am getting a new computer tomorrow (yay! 21" flat panel screen woohoo!) so I am going to have some down time today whilst I back up all my hard drives. Soooo, I brought some busy work with me to keep me sane while I wait.

The grey matter is a batt of my favoritest (is that a word?) fleece, my romney/romeldale feel-good fleece (freshly carded on my newly acquired Clemes & Clemes (I love saying that :))
The spindle is one of my home made jobbies, 1.5 ounces; thought I would try it, I haven't used one in a while, my Joy has me spoiled. The yarn is homespun (of course) 50/50 merino/angora and I am making my .... ooohhh cant put that here, she might read it! I'll tell y'all after Christmas.

So that's it for today, I am going to start the unimaginably boring process of backing up. 'Till tomorrow! ...or the next day

No comments: