Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Started A Group!

I have decided that I love to process raw wool. Yeah, I still like the rovings and will always send stuff to Morro, but the hands on will never take a back seat to it.

So, I went looking to see if there were any groups on Ravelry that were dedicated to processing raw wool. There wasn't, but there is now :)

Introducing "Raw Wool Lovers Unite!", a new and (apparently) exciting group for people who either love to process their own wool at home or want to learn how!

I wasn't sure how it would go over, but since yesterday there are 61 members and all are there either to learn or to contribute, to share their love of raw wool.

If you're on Ravelry already, come share your knowledge, or soak up someone elses. If you're not on Ravelry, you should be :)

1 comment:

Mim said...

Hi Becky from Scotland Texas. Found a computer! I'm signed to join Ravelry but they haven't gotten back to me yet. We're off to Blanco tomorrow!