6 things that I appreciate that may, to someone else, seem unimportant, but to me are precious;
- The early morning smell of sage after a night of rain.
- Newborn lambs as they stand for the first time.
- The feel and smell of washed raw wool between my fingers.
- A new skein of yarn made from #3.
- My kids at home for hollidays or the summer.
- Spinning circles.
The Coup de grâce; 6 people to pass it on to;
- Willows Rest; Julie, you are one of the most eloquent people I have ever had the pleasure of blogging with.
- Gypsyspinner; Jody, love that alpaca! And your knitting is awesome!
- An Everyday Fiber Obsesion; June, such a talented knitter! Not to mention your natural instinct for blending !
- Mapleton Farm; a born farmer, sheep, horses, a mule or two (and one of these days, Im going to talk her out of some maple syrup!)
- Unicorner Farm; What to say about Debbie... we have met once in person, but have spent many a day chatting over FB. Miniature horses, draft horses, Tunis sheep, and cats!
- Danes and Things; Havent heard much from you in quite awhile Dori Ann. A woman with the same kind of scars I carry, but strong and determined.
and one cheater:
- Sheep Thrills Farm; Kathy and her 'hired-hand-with-benefits' :) love reading about your adventures!