Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, From Our Home to Yours!

Things I'm Thankful For -
The weather! Its been beautiful here, same as last week, cool but calm and sunny.
My family! My DH had to work today so we had our dinner yesterday. Although my niece and nephew couldn't be here (had to go to their dads) and my sister wasn't feeling well, it was a very nice dinner. My Mom and I decided that our Thanksgiving tradition is leaving the rolls in the oven because we do it every year, so this year I bought pre cooked ones so we actually had rolls on the table this year! ;-)
My soon-to-be grandbaby! Jari's last Dr's appointment (Monday) showed she was at 4.5 centimeters. She isn't going to make it to Christmas according to the Doc! :)
All my wonderful animals! They keep me going day in and day out. The sheep, chickens, dogs, cats, birds and last but not the furry least, Chilli the chinchilla.

I hope all of you have a wonderful, family filled Thanksgiving, and a full, satisfying holiday season!

Next up, Christmas music! :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Rolls in the oven - great tradition! Our tradition seems to be TOO much food. Next year with Josh's family in Oregon - it will be start of a new tradition, yet unknown.