Monday, November 16, 2009

New Gadget Added

You asked for it! You got it! Toyota! ...oh wait, wow what a flash back!

Sharon and Kathy made my day! They want to know how to get to my Etsy shop! So I added a gadget to the left here... Oh, one sec... just changed my layout, it is to the right now!
I don't like it much but I'll work on it. As it is, it gives you a link to new items in my shop. Go! Peruse! Salivate! Buy! lol well you don't have to buy but that is the point isn't it. Thanks guys, seriously thanks :)

Ten minutes later....

Ok, I worked on it. Didn't accomplish much but Sharon let me in on a secret. Ok, well not exactly a secret, but a well hidden Etsy thingy that lets you build a semi-customizable gadget that... well look to the right. I like that one better :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Becky - bling bling bling. It's pretty cool but I can see you might want to get some of your own details back. Michelle McMillan has a similar format so you can check with her if you get lost. I think it's cool and very fun.

Michelle said...

LOVE your Thanksgiving background, and congrats on your Etsy store! Me, I just hope to be able to spin enough to knit significant projects from handspun....