Thursday, May 20, 2010

I couldn't get pictures loaded last night while at my friend Laura's house on Fox Island, so no update, but was able to here in Raymond, WA at my Mom's friend Betty's place.
This is the view that my friend Laura has from her deck, the two following were from the same deck just different views...
Rose garden... the deers love it, hence the lack of roses.

These are Betty's dogs, she took me to the beach after we got here while my Mom took a nap. The tide was coming in and the wind was blowing but I always enjoy a walk on the beach, wind water whatever lol

Just a view... and oh what a view!
Will still be in Raymond tomorrow, will try the beach again in the morning at low tide. In the afternoon my Mom and I will go over to our cousin Donna's house and visit with her for a day. On Saturday we will go to Aberdeen for a visit with my great Aunt, then hoping to be able to get up to Forks and La Push for a quick jaunt on the beach and some spectacular pictures!




5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love Oregon and Washington beaches -- that's what I always think of when I think "Beach"! What a great locale your friend Betty has. Others can keep their hot sands of Hawaii and Florida....

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

What a view! Beautiful!

June said...

Oooh, I love the beach! It must be the New Englander in me. . . going back this summer and I can't wait. I hope you are having a fabulous time! :)

Jody said...

What an incredible view your friend Laura has!

Sharon said...

I miss the beach.