Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh my, I'd forgotten how fast they grow...



Derek and Jari watched "Wolfman" yesterday, with Joy on the floor playing and she has learned how to growl... not sure how I feel about that... I gave them a talking to about watching this type of movie with the baby in the room, although neither of them think she's old enough to be affected by it; clearly she picked up something... but then Jari is watching E! all the time, don't know which is worse, a serial killer or a prima-donna.... yeah Ok, but those women truly irk me! lol
It is certainly very cute regardless :)
As you can see she's crawling (kinda) now, and it wont be long before she is pulling herself up onto things, and making all of us jump through hoops.

1 comment:

Mim said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't believe Joy is crawling already. Time to baby proof the house.